This website has been designed to ensure that its content is accessible to the widest possible audience. The accessibility features available include:
This website has been designed to be accessible to screenreaders and other serial browsers. Links, forms and text are accessible using the keyboard as well as the mouse. You can use the Tab and Enter keys to move through the pages.
A 'Skip to Main Content' link has been provided as the first link in each page to enable you to skip over the navigation links and access the page main content.
Access keys have been provided to help bring focus to important page elements using the keyboard. This may assist those with motor skill difficulties and prove a convenience to all. The following keys are used:
- 1 - Link to Moreton Bay Region Libraries | Moreton Bay Regional Council
- 2 - Library Catalogue Home Page
- 3 - Not in use
- 4 - Contact us
- 5 - About Us
- 6 - Library Locations & Hours
- 7 - Not in use
- 8 - Not in use
- 9 - Skip Navigation Links
- 0 - Help
Special access keys are also provided on the Library Catalogue search pages as follows:
For Windows: Press 'alt + the access key number' to bring focus to the link, then press 'enter' to access the linked destination.
For Macintosh: Press 'control + the access key number' to bring focus to the link, then press 'enter' to access the linked destination.
This website has been designed to allow your browser to determine the size of the text. You can change your text size if you prefer as follows:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: go to View menu and select Text Size
- Google Chrome: go to the Zoom section in the menu and choose to make text larger and smaller
- Mozilla Firefox: go to View menu and select Text Size
- Opera: go to View menu and select Zoom
- Safari: go to View menu and select Make Text Bigger or Make Text Smaller
Some of the links in this website will take you to pages outside this website. In most cases these links will open in your current browser window. If you would rather open the link in a new browser window or tab, right click on the desired link and select 'Open in New Window'.